In a Little Bit of a Slump??
1. Revisit your daily plan … is what you do everyday helping you reach your personal objectives? … are you demanding enough of yourself to overcome a set of different goals?
2. List five things you could do smarter … focus your effort in addressing these areas … increase your own productivity.
4. Get someone you respect to listen to ideas or issues you're facing … another opinion will help refine your skills.
5. Stay away from the “pity parties” … whining does no good and has a major impact on others, negatively.
6. Hang around positive successful people … success breeds success.
7. Rearrange your office or room … a new look could provide a new attitude.
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE! :)
(Some of Jeffrey Gitomer's, from the Philadelphia Business Journal, observations and recommendations.)